With all the happenings left and right here in Manila, we might have overlooked a couple of things that happened in the international circuit. Maybe we read or heard about it in passing or maybe our radar never really noticed it. Either way, it’s still good to check in on what’s happening on the other side of the pond. Here’s a roundup of what happened in the global scene this week:
1. Abercrombie and Fitch’s CEO Mike Jeffries is stepping down from his post due to the decline of same-store sales and tumbling profit. What’s next? No more shirtless Abercrombie boys?
2. J. Crew enlists the help of a four-year-old girl from Ohio for its next collaboration. Mayhem will be designing an exclusive capsule collection for the labels’ kids’ line, Crewcuts. It’s never too early to start a career in fashion.
3. Keira Knightley announces to the public that she is expecting a child with husband James Righton. Congratulations Keira and James! Looks like somebody’s going shopping at J.Crew’s kid section soon.
4. Macaulay Culkin is alive and kicking! Despite the many rumors of his passing, he comes out with a new music video from his Brooklyn-based pad to prove that he’s alive and well. And you know what else? There's a lot of pizza in the music video.
5. The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was finally aired! Finally!
Now go out and use these bits of info as ice breakers!
Gif from Noisey.vice.com