Filipinas are no strangers when it comes to the international modeling scene. We've got history-makers in the likes of Kelsey Merritt who became the first Filipina Victoria's Secret model; Maureen Wroblewitz, who was hailed as the first Filipina winner of Asia’s Next Top Model; and Danica Magpantay, the first Filipina to win the title Ford Supermodel of the World. Also, let's not forget Filipina models signed by international modeling agencies, such as Janine Tugonon, Charlene Almarvez, Sharina Gutierrez, Charo Ronquillo, Geena Rocero, Monika Sta. Maria, Jasmine Maierhofer, Julian Flores, Jodilly Pendre, and Jach Manere—frankly, the list goes on!
Now, a fresh blood joins the pack: Hannah Locsin. The 23-year-old model was on the first plane out to Europe to pursue her modeling dreams just after graduating college two years ago.
Below, we round up Hannah's international stints that will convince you that she is indeed a supermodel in the making.
1. Hannah is officially represented by Women Managament in Paris, France.
It's the same international agency that signed top models like Winnie Harlow, Behati Prinsloo, Coco Rocha, Natasha Poly, Jourdan Dunn, Lais Ribeiro, and more.
2. She already appeared in a fashion editorial on Vogue Italia.
3. She has modeled for London Fashion Week a few months ago.
London-based talent agency Established Models booked Hannah to walk for London Fashion Week.
4. She walked for Paris Fashion Week and Hyères Fashion Festival, too.
5. She's done some modeling stints for designer brands housed at Paris' Galeries La Fayette, as well as New York's Amarium, an online retail space that lets its patrons rent designer pieces.
6. Hannah also flew to Barcelona, Spain to shoot with retail fashion brand Bershka. You'll even spot her on the brand's global website.
7. Hannah recently teased about her latest modeling adventure in London. It seems that she'll soon be appearing in a beauty campaign for Charlotte Tilbury.
Keep shining, Hannah!