If you haven't caught Crazy Rich Asians in cinemas yet, that's what this coming long weekend is for! Style makes an important point in the film, classifying the divide between old and new wealth...or, you know, the lack thereof. That said, in no particular order, here are eight of our fave fashion moments from this much-anticipated flick.
1. The shimmering, striped Missoni gown Rachel Chu (Constance Wu) wore to that grand Tyersall Park fete earned a "disco Cleopatra" compliment from Oliver T'sien (Nico Santos), and we totally agree.
2. For a casual million-dollar jewelry shopping sesh, the ethereal Astrid Leong (Gemma Chan) wore a blush-hued, cowl-necked Dior frock and an adorable little Lady Dior bag. Hiding behind those massive sunglasses, doesn't she look exactly like the figure on the book's cover?!
3. It was a brief scene, but the glitzy Ralph Lauren flapper-esque dress Araminta Lee (Sonoya Mizuno) shimmied in at her own wedding reception was absolutely divine. The Great Gatsby himself would be charmed.
4. Another point for Araminta! No better fit to host an extravagant bachelorette weekend in than a flashy gold sequined jumpsuit by Carven Ong.
6. Tiger mom Eleanor Young (Michelle Yeoh) was positively, frighteningly regal while attending Singapore's wedding of the season. Watch her square up to #fight swathed in majestic blue and gold Elie Saab!
7. The entire reason word of Rachel's impending arrival in Singapore circled the globe so mindblowingly fast was because of Celine Lim's (Constance Lau) stealthy sleuthing. Catch that scene-stealing Michael Kors faux fur coat and join us in wondering how she wasn't spotted right away.
8. The sleek, achingly chic white Emporio Armani suit Eleanor wore to battle Rachel in a game of mahjong was an absolute power move.