Even the simplest gals sometimes still cry "I have nothing to wear!" when the time comes to pack for a cold-weather jaunt abroad. And if you're headed to finally visit your European dream destination, the pressure's on tenfold! Here, let Erich Gonzales convince you that you don't have to lug your entire closet along—the key lies in easy, fuss-free styling.
1. A classic beige trench is the very definition of foolproof! Pair with jeans, sneakers, and a Chanel Reissue.
2. One statement faux fur coat is the only extra accoutrement you'll want to carry on. Erich's cotton candy confection goes with anything, from complementary sugary pinks to contrasting head-to-toe black.
3. You already know denim is a total no-fail! Choose a versatile midi overall dress you can layer over and under whatever else is in your luggage.
4. Feel like doing the dainty? A sweet floral slip won't make a dent in your baggage allowance; plus, it's perfect for impromptu dinner dates and nightcrawls.
5. God forbid you run out of clothes before the trip ends, but juuust in case it happens, the aforementioned trench also doubles as a frock. Audrey Hepburn would approve.