Packing for an Instagrammable trip? Here's a styling hack Erich Gonzales swears by that will make the process so much easier: bring clothes that come in monochromatic hues. This way, you can think less about whether your top and bottom match—and you don't necessarily need to sport pieces in the same exact shade to pull off the coordinated look. The trick is to pick a color and work your entire outfit around that.
To inspire you, here are six different ways Erich does tonal dressing right when traveling:
1. If wearing a single shade seems a little too over-the-top, start easy by busting out a jacket and a top in the same color family.
2. Running out of ideas on what to wear? Base your entire look on the color of your coat—may it be white, tan, or black.
3. Got a white pair of sneakers in your suitcase? Why not treat it as the base for a pristine all-white outfit?
4. Wearing one color doesn't mean boring. Mix in some prints to keep things playful!
5. Matching sets (a.k.a. co-ords) make dressing up for a trip less of a headache.
6. For something easy to put together, try the classic black-on-black formula.
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.