Elle Fanning may be the youngest Cannes Film Festival 2019 juror, but she's certainly got the most dazzlingly flawless red carpet style. The 21-year-old actress had jaws dropping left and right on every single day of the prestigious annual event—which, this year, ran from May 14 to May 25—so it's clear that, age regardless, she's already mastered token, dramatic south of France glam. Here, scroll through our favorites among Elle's dainty yet majestic looks.
1. In intricate, sophisticated, bridal white Reem Acra at the festival's closing ceremony:
2. In a modern take of Dior's classic, ultimately timeless 'New Look' at the premiere of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood:
3. In a nude tulle Prada prom dress at The Chopard Trophy event. Not-so-fun fact: The frock's tight corset actually caused her a fainting spell. She's okay now, though!
4. In feisty fuchsia Vivienne Westwood haute couture to attend Chopard's Love Night gala:
5. In dreamlike, bloom-dusted Valentino at the screening of Les Miserables. Zoom in to find actual flowers tucked into her sweet, braided coiffure!
6. In that completely unforgettable Gucci silk peach blossom gown at the Cannes 2019 opening ceremony. Of it, Elle told WWD in an interview: "[It's] something I’ve never worn before, it’s definitely a different silhouette for me. I tried to go for an Old Hollywood vibe, but it also looked a little boudoir, like a really fancy nightgown."
Which one's your fave?