Elisse Joson and Mccoy De Leon's vacays have gotten 10 times more special ever since baby Felize started tagging along. ICYMI, their bundle of joy just turned one! Aside from throwing the grandest fairytale-themed birthday party for her, Elisse brought Felize and their whole fam to Bohol to celebrate.
As expected from the celeb mom, she had quite the cutest looks for the trip. Summer-appropriate prints and cheerful colors were in abundance, and she proved that accessories do go a long way, even at the beach. We also couldn't miss out on her subtle twinning moments with her mini-me, of course. Check out all of Elisse's looks below!
LOOK: Elisse Joson's swimsuit OOTDs in Bohol
1. Spotted strolling on the sand in stripes was Elisse and her little one. The actress sported a boxy long-sleeve shirt and shorts, while Felize was in an adorable dress.
2. A high-waisted 'kini can do you no wrong. Get it in a fun print, and you've got your seaside uniform. Elisse went for this two-piece from Dolce & Gabbana, and wore it with stacked bracelets, a loose denim shirt as a cover-up, and a cute sun hat.
3. We don't know about you, but seeing Elisse in this hot pink maillot has us smiling as wide as she is! We love how she had a pair of tinted sunnies to match with it, too! Her go-to slew of jewelry also further brought out the playfulness of her bright one-piece swimmie.
4. Still on a neon kick, Elisse was resort-ready in head-to-toe green. This one-shoulder bodycon hugged her in all of the right places, and it went perfectly with her Bottega Veneta Jodie bag and Dior slides. So fresh!
5. Make sure to pack a cute mini-skirt for your next vacay, since they can definitely be the perfect cover-up! Elisse slipped into this multi-colored checkered one to pair with her canary yellow bikini from Blackbough Swim. She capped things off with a matching bucket hat and bolero.
6. To lounge by the shore with her tiny one, Elisse kept things easy-breezy in a flowy maxi skirt and a crochet top. She had a pair of wide-rimmed sunnies ready, but it looks like Felize wanted to try them on. LOL!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!