If there’s anyone who has mastered beach-ready styling, it’s Elisse Joson! The actress is a frequent beachgoer and has been spotted visiting the different seaside locales the Philippines has to offer: Boracay, Bohol, and even Pangasinan! And throughout each island getaway, the celebrity mom always finds a way to don the chicest outfits we want to cop, too. Now, looking to explore beaches outside the country, Elisse’s recent escapade found her in sunny Guam for a little R&R with her family. Naturally, her outfits didn’t disappoint!
Curious to see all the chic ‘fits Elisse wore on her Guam trip? Take a scroll down below where we round up her chicest looks:
1. Elisse started her vacay with cool neutrals and added a splash of color to match the ocean. Cop her look by donning shades of brown closest to your complexion and add a neon bikini top to keep it fresh.
2. It's always a must to pack essentials when traveling, along with outfit changes in case you need them. But as Elisse demonstrates, you don't need to change your entire look to create a new one; just layer or change your top! Here, the actress adds a corset top with a fun tie-dye print to refresh her beachside OOTD.
3. Nope, you don't need to buy a summer coverup. You can always rely on your trusty button-down tops. Do as Elisse does and opt for a rich green shade to stand out from the crowd.
Keep the rest of your look monochromatic and you're good to go!
4. Always have an all-black ensemble in tow, even in your summer travels! See Elisse making a case for a chic black look for a seaside dinner. Bonus points if you choose pieces that are heatproof: tube top and shorts! The actress completes her look with a Bottega Venetta leather pouch that added a pop of color to her muted OOTD.
5. The celebrity mom had a sweet moment with baby Felize as they both laid down to get kissed by the sun! The mother-daughter duo even had a subtle twinning moment as they both wore bucket hats to shield them from the harsh rays!
6. Probably the sultriest look of her trip, Elisse turned up the heat in a monochromatic OOTD consisting of a black triangle bikini that she teamed with mesh black pants. She tones down the look with a white and blue cap as she waded through the crystal-clear waters.
7. In a Y2K-inspired outfit, Elisse sports an orange bikini with a cute floral print! To match her orange-on-orange look, she accessorized with the same-hued bucket hat and crochet bag. As a cover-up, Elisse used an oversized graphic tee for her post-swim look. Adorbs!
8. It was during her trip that Elisse also reunited with her mom! Here, she wore a beige top with ruched detailing at the front tucked into a multi-colored fringe midi skirt! Her footwear of choice were these neon green slingback heels that perfectly matched her Bottega Venetta Jodi handbag.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!