By now, you probably already have a trusty, basic bikini in your closet, but have you ever considered getting a printed one, too?
Lately, we've been seeing printed swimsuits all over our IG feeds, and we can't help but be obsessed. One of the celebs who have been inspiring us to hop on this cute trend is Elisse Joson.
The 26-year-old actress doesn't shy away from colors and prints, especially when she's at the beach! Take a look at her playful, double tap-worthy 'fits below:
All The Times Elisse Joson Inspired Us To Wear Printed Swimsuits
1. The actress' lime-colored swim set with a checkerboard print definitely made her stand out against the clear blue waters.
2. Opt for a floral one-piece swimsuit if you're aiming for a dainty look.
3. Elisse looked effortlessly cool in this bright blue bikini, which she simply paired with gold hoops.
4. Candy-colored swimmies never fail to make any beach OOTD look extra cute.
5. While spending some quality time with McCoy De Leon in Boracay, Elisse wore a pretty floral bikini and accessorized it with layered necklaces and chunky rings.
6. Here's another proof that printed maillots are incredibly photogenic!
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!