There's been no shortage of bikini-clad celebrities on Instagram thanks to our stylish celebs who've been spending some time under the sun and vacationing at the beach. But in case you're looking for fashion inspo from the other side of the world where it's icy-cold outside, Elisse Joson has got you covered!
The 25-year-old actress was recently in Copenhagen, Denmark to shoot a new movie, and while she has kept mum about the details of her new film, she certainly didn't shy away from sharing her double tap-worthy OOTDs on social media. "Winter in Copenhagen. So happy to be able to work in beautiful locations," Elisse captions one of her IG posts. Below, check out how the actress layered in style for the chilly weather:
1. Elisse's very first OOTD in Copenhagen was a pastel dream featuring a set of cream top and trousers combo, white sneakers, bubblegum pink coat, and her two-tone Chanel Gabrielle backpack worn as a crossbody.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. The young actress gave a pop of color to her otherwise monochromatic ensemble by throwing on a trench coat in sienna plus a Burberry scarf to up the ante.
3. We're all for a statement-making piece, especially if it comes in the form of a tiger print sherpa jacket that's as stylish as it is warm. Pair it with plush joggers and accessorize with a white beret then call it a day!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Taking a break from layers, Elisse stayed in style while keeping cozy in her feathered silk pajamas as she sat by her window and enjoyed the stunning view of the capital.
5. For their last day in Denmark, she opted for comfort with a no-nonsense black top and denim jeans combo, then finished off her look with a brown houndstooth coat to spruce things up!