It's rainy season already, and it's time to bust out your outerwear! If you're not into jackets, though, we suggest a cute alternative: Knitted pieces. They're cozy, soft, and very versatile. You can pair them with a lot of things and they'll make your outfit look so much better!
If you're looking for some knitted outfit ideas, you can scroll through Elisse Joson's Instagram profile. The 25-year-old actress is obsessed with the knitted pieces, and they totally fit her aesthetic. Check out some of her best cozy 'fits below:
10 Cozy Knitted Outfits We're Stealing From Elisse Joson
1. This soft, pastel-colored knitted sweater is a great piece to bring if it's windy on the beach.
2. The beige-colored sweater vest paired with the white button-down is giving us light academia realness.
3. Elisse is really into pastels, and we're totally here for it!
4. How cute is this knitted sweater with fruits?
5. We love how Elisse matched her knitted cropped cardigan with her manicure.
6. You can't go wrong with a colorful knitted sweater paired with some fun beaded necklaces.
7. We don't know about you, but wearing oversized knitted sweaters feels exactly like getting a giant hug.
8. Elisse's knitted hat goes well with her terry cloth sweater and pants—it's the perfect gloomy day 'fit.
9. Crochet swimsuits are all the rage now, and Elisse's purple one looks super fun!
10. This green knitted bra top looks so chic and can be paired with so many things.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!