Elisse Joson's style continuously blooms and evolves. So far, the actress seems like she's big on wearing color, loves rocking designer pieces, and keeps things light and breezy. The 26-year-old first-time mom puts together her 'fits with a youthful yet sophisticated hand, making everything she wears covet-worthy.
One place where she exhibits this sartorial sensibility of hers is the derma. A regular client of the Cathy Valencia Skin Clinic, Elisse makes the most out of her appointments by constantly showing up in the freshest of 'fits. Below, we've rounded up six of our favorites.
LOOK: Elisse Joson's chic outfits at the derma
1. Sporting a vibrant piece like this orange bustier top might be a challenge for some, but not for Elisse. She teamed it with a pair of wide-legged white trousers, and stacked on some fun bracelets to accessorize. It's a fresh 'fit perfect for summer, don't you think?
2. Taking her mom out on a derma date, the actress kept things chill in a multi-colored bandana shirt and Dior slides. Take this as a sign to get your button-down tops a couple of sizes bigger than your usual so that they can double as dresses!
3. Elisse proves that a white tee and denim combo will never go out of style. All she needed to cap things off was a chunky pair of black sandals and an oh-so-cute Jacquemus Le Chiquito bag.
4. You can never go wrong with pink. Elisse cozied up in a Saint Laurent sweatshirt and tucked it into a pair of jeans. Matching tones with it with was her Hermès Picotin, Amina Muaddi heels, and even her lippie for the day. Love!
5. Here's how the celeb mom spruced up an all-black ensemble: She layered a light-wash denim jacket over her tee and trousers, and threw on an eye-catching pair of green sandals. They instantly added so much character to the 'fit!
6. For an appointment day that was also a "don't-know-what-to-wear" day, Elisse put on a ribbed three-piece set in a fetching earthy hue. Not lost on us, of course, is her neat and petite Fendi crossbody bag.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!