As we ease into more face-to-face activities, we’re sure you'll want to step your OOTDs up a notch. But for fashion newbies or those who have yet to find their personal style, this might be quite a challenge. Our tip? You can never go wrong with classy, sophisticated looks!
The timeless style works for any season, occasion, or location. It’s perfect for building a more niche wardrobe because, depending on what details, silhouettes, and accessories you go for, classy pieces can create outfits for a variety of impressions.
Actress and mom Elisse Joson is no stranger to the soft, classy look. Aside from posting pictures of her adorable baby Felize, Elisse regularly shows off her dainty OOTDs on her Instagram. We love how the feminine details and flowy lines the actress frequently sports make her look like a modern-day princess! Check out her outfits below and take them as inspiration in building your ideal and polished wardrobe!
9 Dainty and Sophisticated Outfits as Seen on Elisse Joson:
1. This chic OOTD makes use of a neutral and soft color palette. To create an effortless but romantic outfit, keep pieces casual, flowy, and loose, with a dainty detail to complete the ensemble. In this outfit, the corduroy trousers and platform sandals make for a casual look, but the babydoll top adds a romantic touch.
2. The combination of a fun pattern with the more dressy structure of this romper keeps the look both girly and sophisticated! Wear your hair up like Elisse does and you’ll look put-together and ready for the day.
3. For lounging, you can’t go wrong with a clean, monochromatic outfit! To keep this look from getting boring, Elisse has on delicate gold jewelry for a pop of shine against the matte fabric of her clothes. This helps add dimension to the look, while still keeping it simple.
4. This summer, picnic dates are probably on the itinerary for couples. The ideal piece for such an occasion? Extra flowy dresses! This peach eyelet frock Elisse wears is perfect for sunny days out in the garden with your sweetheart because its relaxed silhouette can keep you cool, but it’s also dressy enough that you’ll look ready for romance.
5. Want to try out the academia aesthetic? Wear a sweater vest like Elisse does! Combine a relaxed silhouette (such as this loose long-sleeved top) with a girly piece (like the silky skirt) to balance the smart and feminine vibes. Pair it with your go-to tote for a look that’s perfect for face-to-face classes!
6. Effortlessly impress your relatives at your next family get-together with a simple, all-white outfit that exudes class! This corduroy texture makes it look laid-back enough for any after-meal activity, but the added sharpness of the top’s collar allows it to pass for formal evening cocktails.
7. For photoshoots with your barkada, go bold with a shiny corset in a cute color! Because corsets are widely associated with ballgowns and royalty, it’s a piece that can switch up any casual look into a dressy and mature one. Here, Elisse pairs a puff-sleeve corset with trousers featuring a matching lined pattern, which not only makes the look cohesive, but also adds some length to her figure.
8. A high-slit midi skirt is perfect for days when you're feeling a little sultry because it shows just the right amount of skin. To keep the outfit modest and refined, Elisse opts for a button-down top and classic heels. When wearing an all-white outfit like this one, throw on focal points like a patterned clutch and a bold lip to give the look added dimension.
9. Elisse may have worn this dress for the holiday season, but we’re sure the sheer, off-shoulder design of its bodice will make you the belle of any ball! When dressing for fancy events, opt for fabrics such as tulle and lace for a graceful, princess-like aura. Add more feminine details such as floral patterns to the look, and people will surely think you’re deserving of a crown.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!