We are all undoubtedly dreaming and patiently waiting for our next R&R by the beach. But lucky for entrepreneur and mother Danika Nemis, she is fulfilling all of our dreams since she already lives by the beachside specifically in San Juan, La Union! Having a peaceful time near the sea does have its perks, but the best part? Rocking the cutest and chicest beach ‘fits, of course, and Danika has a couple of them up her sleeve!
Check out this 28-year-old mom’s chicest beach outfits you’ll want to cop for yourself!
1. You can’t go wrong with a Boom Sason bikini set, especially if it’s in this pretty pastel pink hue! It can easily go with anything, and like Danika, you can pair it with your favorite dainty gold necklace to finish it off. After seeing Danika’s look, we’re dying to finally dust off our cute bikinis and take them to the beach!
2. The cutest rainbow-colored gingham linen dress is a must in Danika’s arsenal, of course! Flowy, chic, and perfect for lying down under the sun! Perfect for running errands, snapping a few insta pics, and everything in between. BRB, we'll cop one for ourselves!
3. A basic white one-piece is a must in anyone’s closet, but why not kick it up a notch and go for a more flattering cut like Danika’s? This minimal maillot's triangular middle cut exudes a sultry look.
4. This burnt orange sundress is the perfect piece to add to your summer wardrobe. Danika tops it off with a simple necklace and earring set and some sunnies to spruce it up. Perfect for a quick errand, Danika puts this fit on for her much needed coffee run to go on about her day!
5. You can never have too many dresses, right? Danika rocks another chic sundress, but this time with a flattering slit and in the cutest blue and white polka dot pattern! We definitely want one for ourselves, no matter what time of the year!
6. Need to dress up after a beach swim? Danika throws on this patterned cover up with white lining over her bikini, a matching chic straw hat and bag, and she's got herself a sophisticated OOTD for an evening dinner. Easy peasy!
7. A flowy all-linen look is ideal for a hot weather. Case in point: We're totally loving this light teal romper by Danika featuring a v-cut neckline. It looks so breezy that when you wear it, it almost disguises itself as a dress, too!
8. Looking for a night outfit with some friends at the beach? This two-piece wrap dress with an intricate pattern design is a true showstopper. Its bright fuchsia color and sexy garment cut would compliment any bikini you might have underneath!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!