No matter your style, you can always count on Andrea Brillantes to give you lots of fashion inspo. From kitschy Y2K to cool streetwear, this girl knows how to rock every aesthetic out there. Lately, she's been wearing a lot of sweet, dainty pieces; we're talking romantic prints, soft silhouettes, and delicate jewelry. And with summer just around the corner, there's no better time to cop this youthful style of hers
Here are 7 dainty printed outfits that we're stealing from Andrea Brillantes
1. Andrea looks like a sun goddess in this soft-hued halter dress! To mimic this effortless 'fit, wear a flattering floral dress with fine gold accessories.
2. If you have a low-cut dress you're too shy to wear, take a page from Andrea's book and pair it with a nude tube top. The plain piece can also neutralize loud prints, resulting in a classier outfit overall.
3. This tomboy-meets-girl outfit is perfect for your next lunch date or shopping trip. Toughen up a white floral ensemble with your favorite pair of bright sneakers. Plus points for the matching bucket hat!
4. Like Andrea, we suggest investing in a well-fitted pair of jeans that hugs your natural figure. Amp up the denim with a chic houndstooth top and an elegant leather bag.
5. This flowy maxi dress is just the right mix of soft and sultry. We especially love how Andrea accentuated the sweetheart neckline with a stunning pearl necklace.
6. If you're not in the mood for color, this monochromatic look is a must-try. Layer a printed vest on top of an oversized long-sleeved polo to give off the same cutesy vibe.
7. This laidback outfit is all you need to get into your girl-next-door era. For that sweet pop of color, wear your low-rise jeans with a vibrant floral crop top.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!