A fun beach trip is everyone's ideal choice of R&R, but it's also the perfect avenue to channel your inner island girl. From strolling the shoreline at sunset to partying the night away with friends, there will always be tons of opportunities for you to flaunt your seaside style.
But if you find yourself running low on fashion inspo, fellow beach lovers like Julia Barretto will be your guide! Julia's grid is brimming with dainty beach OOTDs that are not only easy to recreate, but also apt for your island-girl adventures. Scroll down to see some pegs!
LOOK: 8 Cool Beach OOTDs to Copy From Julia Barretto
1. It's always a good idea to pack a plain black bodycon dress in your luggage, regardless of whether or not it's in your weekly lineup. This versatile piece will save you when impromptu events and the occasional fashion rut come around.
2. Although it can be intimidating to wear bold patterns, printed co-ords are made for beginners! That way, you won't have to worry about mixing and matching.
3. A long maxi dress is another vacation staple that goes well with everything. Plus points if it comes in a romantic pastel hue like Julia's!
4. As Julia demonstrates, you can soften up a solid-colored bikini with a sheer coverup and a cute hat.
5. For that mix of cottagecore and whimsy, wear a white babydoll dress that cuts right above your knees. Such a pretty ensemble!
6. Is there anything cuter than a swimsuit in candy colors? It'll go perfectly with your beaded necklaces!
7. A plain asymmetrical frock isn't just reserved for semi-formal events; it's also a practical summer essential! Similar to Julia, you can just dress it down with dainty jewelry and trendy sunnies.
8. An all-white beach OOTD is a guaranteed win in our book. Chic and classy!
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.