It's already abominably difficult to haul yourself out of bed and into your trainer's eagle-eyed line of sight, so why not look great while you're at it? Here, doable gym lewks from 10 ladies who're body goals and total style stars, too.
1. Trust Liz Uy to show up at a Pilates class in sleek, chic white.
2. If you're not a sports bra only kinda gal, opt for a cropped tee like Kelsey Merritt's to inspire your journey towards abs. That, and a line of black is always elongating!
3. Lovi Poe makes the case for cute high-cut track socks at the gym.
4. Take your logomania obsession to a sweat sesh, advises Heart Evangelista in her Paco Rabanne threads.
5. Bike shorts may be a street style trend, but Belle Daza says they're great for actually getting fit in, too. Plus points for that pretty salmon hue.
6. Chances are, you'll enjoy any workout more with a buddy. Take it from pals Chi Gibbs and Aira Medina! Same idea goes for the OOTD snaps.
7. We're all for a full tracksuit. Ida Anduyan's cobalt Nike set is quite the fitness motivator.
8. If you're going for a nature run, there's no harm in matching your 'fit to your surroundings! Jeline Catt luxuriates in the scenery.
9. No better excuse to bust out a trendy touch of neon orange! Kryz Uy stretches in bright coral softened with heather gray.
10. You may not have noticed, but we're total highlighter hue apologists, and so is Anne Curtis.