As travel restrictions continue to ease, more and more celebrities are jet-setting around the world for a much-needed getaway. And rightfully so, given the years-long quarantine everyone had to endure! Among the lucky ones are the famous Kramer family, including rising Gen Z fashionista Kendra Kramer. ICYMI, she currently in the USA for a family getaway with her parents, power couple Chesca and Doug Kramer, and younger siblings Scarlett and Gavin.
Proving that she’s one stylish star to watch, Kendra has been posting double-tap-worthy outfits during the trip, and we’re definitely taking notes. Scroll below for a fashionable outfit recap straight from her ‘gram.
Kendra Kramer’s Cute and Stylish Outfits in the US:
1. Kendra put together a look fit for a star—she’s at the City of the Angels after all. She’s spotted wearing a faux fur black coat worn underneath a turtleneck top paired with a printed white skirt and boots from Dr. Martens. Her arm candy’s a standout, too—an inherited Gucci Monogram Jackie O Flap Bag from her equally stylish mom.
2. For her “strolling around NYC” look, Kendra turned to a brown leather jacket to look perfectly polished for the day.
3. Kendra might be homeschooled, but she champions varsity-inspired fashion so effortlessly. Case in point: look at the way she repped a cheer pleated uniform skirt with a casual ensemble. The beanie is a nice touch too!
4. For a perenially cool and casual amusement park ‘fit, Kendra opted for a striped knit sweater and cream-colored pants.
5. We’re so jealous about how Kendra was able to visit the FRIENDS set, donning an oversized tweed jacket reminiscent of the ‘90s It-girl wardrobe.
6. Making a case for cute and cozy dressing, Kendra turned her co-ords into an extra-chic ensemble with a furry topper.
7. Posing in front of yet another magnificent movie location (Rim of the World), Kendra proves that conservative needn’t be boring as she layered a plain shirt with a bustier top and a sage green cardigan.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!