With the rainy season fast approaching, we’re trying to bask in as much of the summer sun as we can get! So, it's best to stock up on your best swimmies so you're always on the go for the next beach vacay.
Don't know yet which swimsuit to get? Just take cues from Anne Curtis, who's been spotted vacationing by the beach clad in chic, colorful swimsuits that totally sums up the fun she's been having. Scroll down and see the best swimsuits in Anne's collection:
LOOK: Cute, colorful swimsuit ideas, As Seen on Anne Curtis
1. Sporting one of this season’s trendiest color, Anne is a vision wearing this green Blackbough Swim bikini! To add a bit of oomph to her solid-colored swimsuit, Anne completed her monochromatic beach OOTD with a green, floral hat from Aussie brand Lack of Color Hats, and opted to have the ties undone for a more relaxed vibe. How chic!
3. It was a happy Sunday indeed for Anne when she vacationed in the gorgeous Flower Island Resort in Palawan! Anne’s love for colorful swimwear was evident in her ombre Louis Vuitton one-piece. The actress wasn’t afraid of mixing prints as she opted for a floral hat to shade her face!
4. For those days on vacation just spent lounging by the ocean, a classic maillot has your back! Anne knew this and opted for a light, mint-colored one-piece while she caught up with some much-deserved R&R.
5. Tired of a solid-colored bikini? Spice up your summer OOTD by going for a two-toned swimmie just like Anne! Here, the actress went with a yellow ‘kini with white piping that instantly elevated what would’ve been a regular two-piece!
6. If you're worried that a one-piece might not look as sultry as a bikini, Anne is definitely out to prove you wrong! If you want to turn up the heat in a maillot, do as Anne does and choose one with a dangerously low back for a skin-baring look!
7. Anyone with a sartorial eye for classic pieces knows that a little white bikini is a must-have in any beach babe’s wardrobe! Case in point: Anne sporting an optic white, high-waisted bikini.
8. The celebrity mom and her daughter, Dahlia, had a stylish twinning moment in matching floral-printed swimsuits! While Anne had on a dainty string bikini, baby Dahlia had on a ruffled one-piece number! So adorable!
9. If you have assets you want to flaunt, try out a cheeky floral number just like this one from Anne that's sure to accentuate your toned back side!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!