We have to admit that while sporting a neutral color palette creates a timeless OOTD, there’s something about bright-hued pieces that are undeniably eye-catching. Case in point: Belle Mariano clad in colorful ensembles that perfectly encapsulate her bubbly personality!
While the Gen Z star’s penchant for chic and neutral looks was already salient through her slew of muted ‘fits on IG, Belle doesn't pass an ooportunity to don a bright, colorful ‘fit every now and then. Keep readingto see the actress’ best colorful OOTDs so far!
LOOK: Belle Mariano’s Cute and Colorful OOTDs
1. Belle is proof that a capsule wardrobe needn’t be boring! The actress shows that a sleeveless top and bottom in classic cuts look just as good in a bold hue.
2. A no-fail OOTD to clad yourself in during lazy days is a printed or floral dress. Taking style cues from Belle, her ankle-grazing candy-colored bodycon and gold strappy heels instantly made her look polished.
3. No color flatters the Gen Z star more than a cheery yellow shade! As seen here, Belle decked herself out in another frock, but this time featuring a summer-ready print that expressed her playful side.
4. A little color-blocking never hurt anyone, and making a case for this dependable OOTD style is Belle! She took a moment for a quick snap of her outfit featuring a lime green crop top and an equally bright pair of yellow trousers. To tame her bright ensemble, the actress threw on a few neutrals: a white leather jacket and beige block heels.
5. If you want a more subtle show of color, do as Belle does and layer over a vibrant shade in the form of a sheer top.
6. You can always count on a cardigan to completeany regular OOTD. In Belle’s case, her cherry-red cardigan was definitely made to be the standout piece of her ‘fit as it was styled with a white blouse and matching mini skirt. Tying the whole red-and-white look together was a pair of sneakers in the same color scheme. So cute!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!