If there’s one thing about Catriona Gray’s style that we adore, it’s how she consistently delivers a casual yet cute ensemble each time. Whether she’s in a local destination like Bohol or on an out-of-country excursion such as New York, you can count of Catriona to put together travel outfits you'll want to cop, too! Cat also never passes an opportunity to proudly incorporate our local weaves into her ‘fits as a way to advocate Filipino culture! Just take a look at her 'fits in Vietnam, where she fulfilled her duties as a guest judge for their Miss Universe pageant.
LOOK: Catriona Gray Cute and Casual OOTDs in Vietnam
1. As if we needed any more proof of how beloved Catriona is, the beauty queen’s city tour around Ho Chi Minh turned into a motorcade by her fans! As she greeted her supporters who followed along, we spotted Cat in a green dress under a denim jacket with intricate weaving at the back.
2. A trip to a foreign country wouldn’t be complete without trying out their local cuisine! Looking as fresh as ever, Catriona donned an oversized white button-down with an elevated twist thanks to its mesh sleeves. The 28-year-old teamed her top with a pair of denim cut-offs to keep in line with her casual aesthetic.
3. Aside from touring around the city, Catriona also spent time on her advocacy with Smile Train Vietnam which helps patients receive comprehensive cleft care. Catriona kept her OOTD simple yet chic for her brief visit at the hospital and opted for a white v-neck shirt teamed with a multi-colored midi skirt.
4. Catriona stunned in another outfit featuring local textiles, with her orange tube dress highlighting Inaul hand-woven fabric across the front. To truly put the focus on her bright frock, the beauty queen paired it with minimalist black heels that completed her classy evening look.
5. The beauty queen has a penchant for dainty pieces. Here, she took a stroll around the city in a floral puff-sleeved midi dress. Adding to the soft girl aesthetic of her ‘fit was an equally as dainty sage green crochet purse that held all her essentials.
6. On her last night in Vietnam, Catriona wore a Gen Z green dress that she layered over a matching tee. As for her footwear, Cat slipped into a pair of vivid orange sandals for a bright color-blocked 'fit.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!