While the neutral aesthetic has been getting a lot of traction over the past few years, we can’t deny that there’s nothing quite like a colorful OOTD! And with our summer weather throughout the year, bright-hued pieces look particularly striking on a sunny day out by the beach. If you’re looking for some outfit inspo, then Chesca Montano has got your back. Despite being just 16 years old, she’s much like her two fashionista older sisters Angelina and Sam, and she's slowly but surely becoming a style maven in the making!
With her family’s beach-loving lifestyle, it’s no surprise that Chesca’s Instagram is filled with all the cute and colorful that she’s rocked by the ocean. Let this Gen Z be your guide on how to don an effortlessly eye-catching OOTD 'fit for your next vacay!
LOOK: Chesca Montano’s Summery and Colorful Beach OOTDs
1. It seems that purple is one of Chesca’s favorite colors to sport and we can totally see why! Its cool tone helps bring out the warmth of her sun-kissed skin, turning her into a golden goddess under the sun.
She also proves that tonal dressing need not to be boring1 You can mix two shades of the same hue or inject dainty floral prints to create a soft and sweet aesthetic.
2. A foolproof combo that can be easily thrown on is a neon-colored bikini top teamed with a trusty pair of denim cutoffs. Chesca adds a bit more flair to this minimalist look by stacking fun, beaded bracelets!
3. Floral-printed bikinis always find a way into any beach babe’s wardrobe and Chesca is no exception! Here, the teen opted for a bandeau-style bikini with a pastel-themed flower pattern that gives off fresh summer vibes!
4. The influencer shows us that a sporty, beach-friendly color-block OOTD is super easy to perfect. Case in point: Chesca pairs a light blue bikini top with a crisp white tennis skirt!
5. A cap might just be the accessory you need to spruce up your regular beach OOTD. Balancing out her blue-on-blue bikini top and denim shorts, Chesca went with a beige-colored cap to complete her ensemble!
6. In a twinning moment with her sister Sam, the two teens were matching in white! However, Chesca couldn’t resist incorporating a pop of color to her OOTD with her matcha green bikini bottom!
7. Name a more versatile piece of clothing than a silk scarf—we’ll wait! Not only can this piece be tied in a myriad of ways, it's also not bulky to pack! See how Chesca wore the scarf as a halter top style that showed off her subtle hubadera side.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!