A popular destination that celebrities love to flock to is Amanpulo in Palawan! With its clear blue waters and powdery white sand, this private beach haven is the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of their city lives and hectic work schedules. Recently, Coleen Garcia and her family took a quick trip to this exclusive island to celebrate her fourth wedding anniversary with Billy Crawford. Of course, the actress made sure to document all the sweet moments of on Instagram!
For her R&R trip, Coleen packed only the chicest resort-ready ‘fits, so if you're looking for OOTD inspo for your next vacation looks, you've come to the right place. Keep scrolling!
LOOK: Coleen Garcia’s Chic and Sultry Beach OOTDs in Amanpulo, Palawan
1. For a breezey boat outing with Billy and Amari, Coleen kept it casual in a neutral OOTD consisting of a sheer white long-sleeved shirt and taupe shorts. She accessorized with a dainty gold and pearl necklace and cute shell earrings to fit the ocean setting!
2. Monochromatic looks are a no-fail! Just take it from Coleen as she dons a chic rust-colored bikini top with matching drawstring pants and a long flowy robe. This set is such a pretty contrast against the lush greenery of their suite, don't you think?
3. Dainty dresses in bright, cheery colors will instantly make you summer-ready. Just take a look at Coleen who looked super fresh in this smocked orange frock. We also can’t help but notice that she’s subtly matching with her family as they all donned bold, strinking summer hues!
4. Coleen proves that even while at the beach, you still need to pack the classics. Case in point: The actress looks polished yet still relaxed in a fuss-free LBD. She turned the dress' vibe to fit the beach by choosing shell earrings. It's a tiny detail yet highly impactful!
5. If you’ve got it, flaunt it in a bold-hued swimwear! Here, Coleen sizzles in a bright blue bikini with crisscross details that perfectly show off her enviable abs.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!