If a black-and-white palette isn’t your cup of tea, you can still opt for neutrals by dressing in warm, coffee-colored hues. One such stylista who can’t get enough of sporting outfits in different shades of brown is Julia Barretto. The 25-year-old is known for her dainty aesthetic that usually favors pastel colors. However, when she’s not sporting her usual pinks, blues, and yellows, we can find the actress donning ensembles in her go-to neutrals. Below, we charter all her chic looks featuring coffee shades that range from light latte hues to richer browns akin to an americano.
LOOK: Julia Barretto’s Chic Coffee-Colored OOTDs
1. It’s no secret that Julia works hard to maintain her lithe figure, so it’s only natural that she wants to flaunt what she’s got! The actress does so by choosing pieces with figure-hugging silhouettes such as this long, espresso-colored frock that hugs her curves.
2. This tight-fitting maxi dress is a brown iteration of the black bodycon that Julia went viral for a few months ago! We’re obsessed with this rich, coffee shade that gives a dimension of warmth to the style star’s complexion.
3. Julia loves classic wardrobe staples with a twist to them! Case in point: Her mini bodycon number features a subtle ribbed detail that instantly elevates it from your regular dress.
4. The 25-year-old was again seen in another ribbed mini dress, this time in a light latte shade with an asymmetrical neckline for her vacation in Boracay.
5. While Julia loves a figure-hugging dress, her free-spirited nature also has a thing for flowy pieces. As seen here, the actress was spotted in Davao wearing a deep brown peasant-style dress from her mom Marjorie Barretto’s line called Everything Avery.
6. While lounging at home, Julia’s casual yet chic pambahay consists of a cappuccino-colored crew neck top and a matching pair of trousers.
7. The actress practically lives in a dress and a proof of this is her beige frock featuring a tiered skirt and a square neckline. For a monochromatic look, Julia decided to slip on a pair of comfy sandals in the same shade.
8. When in doubt, a chic co-ord set will have your back! Julia’s brown set in particular exudes a resortwear vibe. Her cropped bralette top paired with matching flowy pants is a perfect combo for a relaxing trip out in nature!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!