Now that Claudia Barretto has finally spread her wings as a singer and songwriter, all eyes are on this young star's next move. That, and her watch-worthy style! A total teenage dream, Claudia's looks always teeter the line between sleek and street—and we're not complaining one bit. Here, check out seven examples to see what we mean!
1. Double denim, but punctuated with a dash of ultraviolet eyeshadow and the distinctive strap of an Off-White sling bag. Cute!
2. Claudia's confirming that sun visors are 100% cool. Team yours with a polo shirt and a skort for easy tennis chic!
3. A belted, sheer trench coat is the perfect solution for girls who adore layering but are faced with the undeniable reality of Manila's infamous heat. Thigh-high boots optional.
4. We love how Claudia's cropped hoodie shows off juuust a touch of her Calvin Klein logo-printed bandeau. Sling a chain belt around your waist, then go!
5. A full Adidas tracksuit—sweatpants included—a bit too warm for your taste? Try a short version in cheerful yellow! Windbreakers are also having a moment, by the way. Perfect for rainy days.
6. Never underestimate the power of good ol' denim...even for special occasions! Designer Carl Jan Cruz knows how to do it right.
7. Claudia cleans up impossibly well in an oxblood-hued suit. Your usual evening gown can take a break now.