At this point, we've written novels about different types of dresses and how there's a signature style for every type of girl. If you're someone who loves twirling around in a flowy skirt while imagining yourself as a princess, then you and Claudia Barretto have something in common. The Gen Z stylista has quite the collection of dainty frocks, which never fail her when she needs a fool-proof 'fit for her travels or events. When you think about it, it's a pretty smart option, since she doesn't need to fuss around with pairing seperates!
Scroll through Claudia's lookbook below and you might just find the next dress you'll be saying yes to.
8 Dainty Dresses OOTDs We've Spotted on Claudia Barretto
1. Let's start simple: A lace-adorned A-line white dress is versatile and classic. You can add some colorful accessories when you're by the shore, or you can glam it up with gold jewelry when you're in the city.
2. When you have a frock like that in white, why not cop another version of it in black? It's a classy option you can slip into for any semi-formal affairs.
3. A little pop of color never hurt anyone, especially when it's served by way of a smocked, tiered maxi dress. Start with pastel or lighter shades to slowly ease into more vibrant palettes.
4. A collared white maxi dress with sleeves is a fetching option when you want to look dressed-up without sacrificing comfort. Toss it on with a pair of white sneaks and you've got an instantly chic monochrome look!
5. Another way to sport the LWD is a play on textures. Try satin or linen iterations for a breezier option that's perfect for traveling or for a lazy day.
6. For a night-out, you can always trust a black body-fitting dress to steal the show. Add the right amount of sparkle to your look via silver jewelry and shoes and call it a day!
7. A cheerful frock rendered in bright yellow gingham will always look cute, whether the sun's up or down. Hunt for one with a sweetheart neckline for a touch of sass.
8. Need something to slip into after a swim? Try a cotton mini-dress in a resort-ready color like lime green. It can take you to a poolside meal in no time!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!