Fact: Not everyone is a fan of wearing dresses or skirts. And, if you happen to relate, here are nine ways you can live in your cozy pants for all your holiday parties ahead—while still looking dressy.
1. Clash textures! The secret to dressing up your jeans is to wear tops made from luxe fabrics like silk, lace, and velvet.
2. The holidays are always a good time to have fun with color. Dress up for a casual get-together in colored trousers you can balance out with a neutral top.
3. This year, why not wear a tailored suit to your office Christmas party for a change? It's a seasonless purchase that you can certainly maximize even beyond the festivities.
Repurpose the suit by mixing and matching the separates with the clothes you already own.
4. Attending a corporate Christmas party? Don't set aside your go-to black slacks just yet—the sleek trouser looks party-ready when paired with a sleeveless top.
5. If you want to think less about what to wear for a gathering, rely on one-piece items like a jumpsuit to instantly look put-together.
6. Look sexy but relaxed in an off shoulder-top tucked into a pair of waist-defining paper bag trousers.
7. Bust out a colored top and tame it down with a pair of white jeans.
8. For a laidback Christmas dinner, simply slip into a pair of printed pants to dress up a plain tank top.
9. Wearing pants can look just as elegant as wearing a skirt. Take this all-white look as an example!
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.