No one is more qualified to judge a contest called "Sexy Babe" than Chie Filomeno. A member of the "GirlTrends" group formed on It's Showtime, the calendar vixen has been helping pick the best daily contender on the noontime show's new segment.
Not lost on us, of course, are the cute and effortlessly sultry 'fits she's been rocking while sitting on the judges panel. Everything Chie has worn has totally shown off all her best assets, and there's no questioning how great she looked in them. Take a peek at 10 of our favorites below!
LOOK: Chie Filomeno's outfits as a judge on It's Showtime's "Sexy Babe" segment:
1. The 25-year-old made her judging debut in a minxy lilac tweed set. Beaded fringes, which swayed perfectly in time to Chie's movements, accented both her top and skirt. Capping off the OOTD was a pair of nude stilts.
2. Chie was equal parts sweet and spicy in this candy-colored halter top and tattered denim look. Her white wedge sneakers added a nice, Spice Girls-esque touch to her outfit.
3. To take a white top and ripped jeans combo up a notch, Chie rocked it with a killer pair of snakeskin-printed boots. She also had the front strands of her hair braided a la '90s video star.
4. The former PBB housemate added some edge to a lacy bustier top with a baggy pair of cargo pants, a black belt, and a gold chain necklace. Her vampy red lip and smoky eye makeup amped things up even more.
5. This purple tie-dye set was a vibrant and fun choice that had Chie beaming. Her bedazzled hair clips not only kept her tresses in place, but also rounded out the undeniable Y2K vibes of the entire 'fit.
6. The actress-model was a stunner in black vinyl in this OOTD. The cropped jacket and mini-skirt set seamlessly went with her boots, allowing her neon green bandeau to shine through.
7. For Valentine's day, Chie slipped into a slinky hot pink halter dress and nude pumps. The only accessory she needed for this standout look was a pair of silver hoop earrings.
8. Chie proved that you can never go wrong with head-to-toe black. Here, she teamed a corset top with a pair of straight leg trousers and boots. Simple, sleek, and just the right amount of sultry!
9. If you're on the fence about mixing patterns, let this certified calendar girl convince you to give it a go. The black streaks present on both her tiger-print scarf top and her zebra-print pants made sure the entire OOTD remained cohesive and chic.
10. The assignment was to put your own spin on the school-girl aesthetic, and Chie most certainly understood it. She donned a button-down shirt, a tie, and a blazer, complete with a pair of tights and black leather shoes—but decided to ditch the pants. We give this daring academia look an A+!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!