Chie Filomeno's stay inside the Pinoy Big Brother house may have been cut short, but we're certain she'll still be on our radar. Her moniker as the "Calendar Vixen of Antipolo" still totally applies to her even outside the reality show. Soon enough, the 25-year-old entertainer will be back on our screens dancing the house down and looking as captivating as ever.
Plus, our Instagram feeds will once again have an abundance of cool girl fashion inspo from her. Count on the young celeb for some style tips on how to spice up any wardrobe essential. Case in point: The 10 denim looks we've rounded up below. Scroll on for some sultry and cool takes on how to rock your go-to pair of jeans.
10 fresh Chie Filomeno-approved ways to wear denim
1. Chie knows that black pieces always look good with denim. She goes down the edgy, concert-ready route and wears her knee-ripped jeans with a black tank, a pair of lace up booties and a buckle belt. All her essentials are kept in a leather pouch hinged on her waist for utmost convenience.
2. Taking cues from street-style aesthetic, she goes for a business-on-top and party-on-the-bottom type of look. The 25-year-old star wears a casual blazer over her white bandeau and light-wash denim culottes, capping things off with her Gucci belt and a killer pair of white heeled boots.
3. An advocate for dressed down suiting, she rocks another oversized blazer, this time in gray, over a black tank and distressed denim shorts. A black Jodie bag from Bottega Veneta and a pair of simple sneakers round out the 'fit.
4. Every cool girl loves to play with highs and lows in their daily ensembles, and Chie is no exception. She pairs her humble dark wash mom jeans with a reworked Nike corset top and a monogram Dior baguette bag. This is a look that'll totally convince you to dress up for your next derma appointment!
5. Still serving us a bounty of inspo on how to rock sportswear in the chicest of ways, the Antipolo-native rocks her Calvin Klein sports bra as a top alongside her high waist denims. To add more character to the OOTD, her bag of choice is a covetable leather Gucci fanny-pack.
6. No bikini is too skimpy to be worn as a top in Chie's book! Her vacay outfit consists of her floral swimsuit top worn with her trusty jeans, with some gold bangles on her arm and ears adding some glimmer to the al fresco look.
7. Speaking of florals, the Gen Z bombshell also makes a case for flowy wrap tops that are best worn with high waist bottoms, wedges, and a teeny tiny bag.
8. For easy, casual days, all Chie needs is a summery off-shoulder crop top and her denim shorts. She coordinates her luscious brown locks with her belt, and she's good to go.
9. Another option for chill days spent strolling around the city is a smocked puff-sleeve top in the most pristine shade of white. It matches perfectly with a pair of light wash denims, and only needs some small hoop earrings to further complement it.
10. Chie knows a cropped leather jacket worn with baggy ripped jeans never hurt anybody. After cuffing her pants, slicking back her hair, and letting her black heeled stompers shine, she's ready to conquer the streets in style.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!