We're really out here taking style cues from those Faber-Castell highlighters of bygone university days. The Spring-Summer 2019 runways of Off-White, Emporio Armani, and Cushnie (among a slew of others) were fantastically fluorescent in what just might be a full-fledged attempt to outshine the actual sun. Whether your aesthetic is '80s prom queen or aerobics class whiz, take note: Here are 10 easy ways some of the 'gram's best dressed are wearing nuclear neon yellow and green!
1. Heart Evangelista turns the look prim and proper via a simple white button-down and Chanel logo earrings. Don't forget the Hermes accoutrements—a Collier de Chien cuff and that Kelly.
2. Let's hear it from the cool crowd this time around. Jess Connelly's clearly mastered world tour chic, and she's always got ideas for star-on-the-go dressing! An eye-popping graphic sweatshirt (and matching socks!), cargo denims, and Nike kicks are her take.
3. Bike shorts are another very of-the-moment thing to sample, says Georgina Wilson.
4. This Milan Fashion Week travel OOTD care of Laureen Uy will turn heads in whatever new city you're exploring. Forget about ever getting lost, because you'll be spotted from a mile away.
5. Liz Uy, on the other hand, throws a searing, wide-leg lemon trouser under another huge color trend: brown! The dress-over-pants hack is clearly a styling trick she loves.
6. If you're not quite ready to commit to a blinding hue, start in small doses, like Kim Chiu's bright belt.
7. A second-skin neon turtleneck and high-shine pleather make for a texture buffet we can't keep our eyes off of. Top with a chic bedhead, advises Bea Soriano Dee.
8. Nadine Lustre's comfy citrine windbreaker will become one of your closet's most trusted staples, believe us. Pepper with a generous dusting of silver rings.
9. Yep, you can take an electric shade out to a posh evening fete, too! Liza Soberano's gorgeous Rob Ortega frock certainly stole the show at the last ABS-CBN Christmas Special.
10. Sam Richelle, proven master of sexy-cool, is making it a step easier for you: Shop this glowin' jacket from the latest collection of her coveted eponymous label.