Cinching it with a high-end initial is one of the celebrities' fave hobbies these days—we don't blame them, especially as fashion's logo obsession blazes on. So here, a quick roundup of the signature designer belts they prize and prefer:
1. Heart Evangelista has taken her Dior Diorquake belt to everything—from formal fetes to casual days out.
2. Check out Sarah Lahbati serving serious Grease realness with a Chanel number looped around her slim waist.
3. Speaking of Mademoiselle Coco, Nadine Lustre's chosen an on-trend vintage chain version we're loving.
4. Isn't Jinkee Pacquiao's bejeweled Gucci piece drop-dead gorgeous?
5. Super-duper model Kelsey Merritt is also a fan of the GG Marmont, selecting it in a smaller, daintier size.
6. Then there's the ever-chic Bea Alonzo flaunting those double-Gs against a pretty palette of autumnal hues.
7. Hermes? Oh yes. Kim Chiu sure knows her lasting classics.