Before you head on out the door to catch that flight, pause. Did you pack a little black dress? You might turn your nose up and scoff at this arguably overused basic, but you've got to know that it's so darn trusted for a reason. Here, 10 stylish stars who'll make sure you tuck an LBD into your suitcase no matter where you're going.
1. Anne Curtis keeps casual in Portugal, topping off with a bucket hat. Don't forget your giant cobalt Chanel 2.55.
2. It's a beach essential, too, says Liz Uy—especially if it sports maximum fringe benefits.
3. Extra reason to bring one along? You never know if a posh fete invite is going to arrive at your hotel suite's door. Janine Gutierrez demonstrates.
4. A short, crisp blazer version like Jess Wilson's is perfect for transitioning into everything from smart daytime touring to evening libations.
5. Jet noir polishes up the classic summer sundress silhouette swathing Martine Cajucom.
6. A midi length is comfy, flattering, and versatile, declares Lovi Poe.
7. Pick a flirty floral number to pair with chunky kicks a la Bea Alonzo.
8. Already planning your Coachella wardrobe for next year? Nab cues from Kelsey Merritt's Cali-gal crochet agenda.
9. Sometimes you've got to let your backdrop stand out instead of the usual other way around, especially when in colorful, historic spots. Yam Concepcion oh-so-gracefully gets the idea.
10. Regardless of destination, nothing's easier than simply throwing your fave LBD on. Julia Barretto agrees.