The drawn-out "s" in ssssstyle currently stands for snakeskin. Whether your pick is cobra, anaconda, or viper, these 10 chic celeb OOTDs will have you slithering into the trend quicker than you can say "hiss!"
1. Start simple a la Heart Evangelista! A figure-skimming turtleneck frock looks fantastic on any occasion and is a statement all by itself. Pair with a cute, pea-sized Hermes Kelly.
2. Then, if you're ready to advance a level, throw on a zany floral minidress and knee-high boots in complementing colors for a quick, chic, two-step way to clash prints.
3. Janella Salvador piles on the python via a strappy cropped top, hyperbolic flared pants, and skinned pumps. More is more, they do say.
4. Easy does it says Chi Gibbs, whose pick is a fuss-free jeans and strappy sandals combo. Perfect for a night out.
5. Liza Soberano makes even high-octane red leather co-ords look sugar sweet.
6. Queen of laidback cool Jess Connelly turns a slinky skintight bodysuit street smart by teaming it with baggy cargos, pristine chunky kicks, and enormous gold hoops.
7. There's rarely a pregnancy announcement shoot chicer than Georgina Wilson's. Classic nude pumps and an au courant trench are her secret weapons.
8. A travel 'fit trick care of Laureen Uy! Tans and yellows make for a mellow on-trend pairing.
9. Liz Uy has never been one to fear a bold, unexpected hue. She suggests you try turquoise on for size.
10. Nadine Lustre's blazer is a great party-ready alternative to your usual black. Think about it this way: Technically, it's still in neutral shades. Wink!