We've been pushing our scarf print agenda for some time now—nowhere near are we to quitting our declaration that it's poised to be the season's fun, fresh pattern of choice. Need evidence, apart from the splendidly vibrant, vintage flavored Spring-Summer 2019 runways of big names Versace, Balenciaga, and Gucci (among others)? These five on-trend celebs have already caught on, and it looks like they're staying wrapped up for a good long while.
1. Heart Evangelista's Versace shirtdress just might be your easy ticket in. Simply cinch and go.
2. Even Bea Alonzo's fallen in love with the exact same print, albeit in a sleeveless version. Dainty and cool!
3. Here's Arci Muñoz being a total vision in gold and black, no biggie.
4. Sarah Lahbati selects a chain pattern set against a bed of scarlet and dresses it down with a pair of denim cutoffs.
5. Tricia Gosingtian, dedicated purveyor of demure outfits, spins the look real tasteful via gossamer Mango co-ords.