At this point, there's no reason not to declare that pink—regardless of any annual Pantone color trend predictions—isn't going anywhere. For example: While that soft, candy-sweet hue dubbed the unofficial millennials' choice may still be relevant, tastes are evidently turning towards searing, bright fuchsia now. It's a Barbie world, after all! Here, 10 local celebs who know what we're on about.
1. Even better than wearing a single piece is Pia Wurtzbach layering her many magentas and cerises.
2. Texture reigns, says Liz Uy! We've completely fallen for her super-interesting Solace London maxi skirt.
3. A punchy, knife-sharp velvet sock boot is just the thing to make an unignorable statement, according to Nicole Andersson.
4. Martine Cajucom's second-skin tank dress is an easy, sexy way in.
5. Tuck a cutout maillot into chain-belted electric tangerine cargo pants a la Nadine Lustre.
6. We're heart-eyed for Jess Wilson's silky The Edit co-ords teamed with au courant low-heeled slide sandals. True pajama chic!
7. Sarah Lahbati's adorable Rotate by Birger Christensen frock is a clear Hollywood favorite, and it's obvious why.
8. Sample funky tinted sunglasses like Janella Salvador's. Tip: It teams great with lavender!
9. Gabs Gibbs' vibrant, blinding neon bike shorts outfit is everything in our book. So fresh, so now.
10. Keeping it sleek and elegant as always is Bea Alonzo, whose choice is a simple strapless flared jumpsuit.