If you're not a print clasher by nature, pulling off the monogrammed bag trend can be a bit harder than expected. That interlocking letter pattern is, after all, already print by itself! Got a vintage, logo-splashed designer purse you've been dying to flaunt out but have no idea how to style? These consistently well-dressed celebs and bloggers have got your back. Scroll for easy-chic OOTDs that'll set the stage for your arm candy.
1. Start easy! Sarah Lahbati suggests that a long line of red is elongating, striking, and simple enough to allow those Fendi Zucca Fs stand out. Add a dash of sportswear flair via track pants and squeaky-clean white kicks.
2. Interlocking Gucci Gs can most commonly be found set against a sand-hued canvas backdrop, so why not match up? Camille Co's second-skin beige turtleneck is foolproof, especially when tucked into blue jeans and statement scarlet stiletto boots.
3. So you're ready to pair your Dior Oblique with a fun bit of paisley! Liz Uy's button-up Coach number is a fun, retro '70s flavored option, and it looks so elegant paired with a black camisole and generous layers of delicate gold jewelry.
4. Blacks and grays set off a classic, ageless chocolate-and-tan Louis Vuitton monogram off to perfection. It's a neutrals party, and everyone's invited! To update, choose sleek, chic silhouettes like a sleeveless high-necked tank top, an asymmetrical cargo skirt, and peeptoe sock boots.
5. Sisters Chi and Gabs Gibbs are actually delivering two-in-one OOTDs right now, so let's call this a bonus pick. Chi's relaxed blazer-and-jeans look is great for a long haul flight, while Gabs' double denim bermuda shorts make for a more current take on the trend. Whichever you choose, know that the Coach Parker bags are the non-negotiable factor.