Sure, jewelry is an investment—but that doesn't mean it has to be uptight! There are a ton of ways to play around with the pieces you'll be keeping 'til you're old and gray. Here, glean cool layering inspo from a dozen stylish girls who know just how to do it right!
1. Multiple piercings? Heart Evangelista's got you. For a dainty look, wear a trio of quirkily-shaped studs!
2. We love how Camille Co's trick is to be as subtle as possible! Choose delicate chains that are thin enough to barely be seen from afar.
3. Yep, nameplate necklaces are so back en vogue. Chi Gibbs says to update the look with hoop earrings and a tropical-printed shirt!
4. You can stack on the cuffs without feeling too weighed down so long as you select slim metallic bangles like Gabs Gibbs' Pandora picks.
5. Nothing wrong with wearing several rings at a time, and Mari Jasmine is proof.
6. Jess Connelly's tangle of medallion pendants is everything.
7. In case you didn't notice, Liz Uy barely takes off that puka shell choker these days. It's a great, trendy base piece to work around!
8. Never take a watch for granted! A classic timepiece is quality arm candy, too. Just ask Lovi Poe.
9. Anne Curtis' veeery '90s cord chokers come complete with silver cross danglers! Talk about vampire slayer chic.
10. Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Julia Barretto demonstrates by piling them on!
11. Nadine Lustre's simple gemstone studs only highlight her #flawless makeup look. Strategic accessorizing!
12. It's almost as if Kiana Valenciano is wearing stars scattered beautifully on her dècolletage. Make a wish!