Last June 8, former Pinoy Big Brother Star Joe Vargas tied the knot with longtime beau Bianca Yanga in a gorgeous nature-themed wedding celebration at the picturesque Club Ananda in Batangas.
Of course, no wedding is complete without a bridal entourage. The couple’s nuptials was attended by some of the most stylish stars today, with the likes of Julia Barretto, Gabbi Garcia, and Chie Filomeno all looking stunning in exquisite green gowns to suit the reception's lush location.
Keep scrolling below to see all of the chic, green frocks worn by the wedding guests!
LOOK: Wedding Guest OOTDs at Joe Vargas and Bianca Yanga’s Wedding
1. Starting this list of stylish celebs is Gabbi Garcia! Her elegant two-piece consisted of a cropped halter top and a midi skirt with a leg-baring slit made out of the most lustrous silk fabric!
2. Another celebrity look we couldn't keep our eyes off of during the wedding was Julia Barretto’s! The 25-year-old, who attended the nuptials with boyfriend Gerald Anderson, didn’t fail to have a fashion moment clad in an all-green frock that featured a sweetheart neckline and a fitted silhouette, which accentuated her willowy figure.
3. Chie Filomeno’s wedding ensemble of choice was a sultry, tube number! While her draped dress’ strapless neckline already gave her look a skin-baring touch, the actress went a step further by adding a thigh-high slit to channel her inner hubadera!
4. Magui Ford proved that less is definitely more with her classic cut gown! With a long skirt that grazed her ankles, her sheath-like dress is the perfect style for girls who prefer to keep things more modest. That said, one detail we didn’t miss about Magui's green frock was its asymmetrical straps that gave her look a unique twist!
5. In case you forgot, Aeriel Sugui was another personality who recently got hitched in an intimate celebration back in April! Coincidentally, her bridesmaids wore green, too! As part of the entourage this time around, the content creator sported the color in the form of a silk halter dress.
6. Ria Atayde's glow was on another level during the wedding as she donned an emerald green getup with cutouts at the front! The style of her gown gave way for some subtle skin show, while her skirt featured the same soft drapery as that on her other fellow bridesmaids.
7. Issa Pressman always finds a way to look like the coolest kid in the bunch no matter the occasion, and a wedding was no exception! Completing her long chiffon gown was a pair of chunky combat boots that gave her OOTD just the edge it needed.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!