Everyone knows that red is synonymous with Christmas. It's the no-brainer dress code you're bound to see on your holiday party invites—and if you need more inspo on how to rock this festive color, there's simply no shortage of celebrity OOTDs to get you started. Below, five red hot looks to cop this season, courtesy of Instagram's most stylish:
1. Ah, the little red dress. Follow in Tricia Gosingtian's footsteps and opt for a bold scarlet frock that readily screams Christmas. Pair with neutral-hued slingbacks and your go-to shoulder bag then call it a day!
2. Don't bother overthinking your 'fit with some fuss-free coordinates. You can't go wrong with a matching set of button-down shirt and trousers a la Martine Ho for an effortless yet chic holiday OOTD formula.
3. Want pieces with a better cost-per-wear value? Opt for glam separates that you can sport all year round! Take your cue from Kathryn Bernardo's sultry spin on the cropped top and high-slit skirt combo, which you can easily wear to an evening affair.
4. Take a page from Camille Co's style book and don the festive color from head to toe! Completing her jumpsuit and cropped blazer equation are Alexander Wang stilettos and Kat Maconie handbag, both in crimson hues. Even her makeup features complementing red shades!
5. Do a play on textures like Heart Evangelista did with this monochromatic outfit. A classic red button-down teamed with fully-sequined trousers? The line between work and play has never been more blurry.