Plenty of people are afraid of different things in life: there's fear of heights, fear of being alone, and then there's the fear of wearing white from head to toe. As much as it is aesthetically pleasing to add an all-white OOTD to our pristine Instagram feeds, it can also get quite daunting to wear the color monochromatically. But out of all the horror stories waiting to unfold, there are also plenty of workarounds to avoid any potential mishaps brought about by wearing an all-white 'fit.
You can take inspo from the six celebrities below who wore all-white and pulled it off like a pro! As ironic as it may seem, an all-white outfit doesn't automatically mean everything has to be white. The two most common styling hacks we noticed from celebs include incorporating accents that complement your outfit's laid-back vibes and opting for different shades of white in one look.
6 all-white OOTDs we spotted on Gen Z Celebs
1. Gabbi Garcia accents her monochromatic look with brown elements, namely her shoulder bag, sandals and even her hair!
2. Kyline Alcantara plays with different textures with this look. She rocks a crochet hat, a silk top, and patchwork jeans with her trusty Converse sneakers.
3. Zephanie is ready for the stage in this frilly skirt set. We love her statement-making white boots, too!
4. Francine Diaz practices the art of simplicity with this go-to derma 'fit. Her pants are a slightly different shade of white that offsets the rest of her look.
5. Elisse Joson looks pristine in this laidback grocery-ready ensemble, featuring a loose polo, baggy trousers and a cute pair of mules.
6. Lorin Gutierrez is a Y2K fashion expert in this edgy cropped baby tee and low-waisted skirt look that looks so good against her skin!
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!