If you've got a plane to catch—and, most importantly, stay on for the next x hours—then you've got to strive for optimum comfort. That said, there's no reason to forget all about being chic! Here, we've rounded up 10 celeb-approved fits for earning style miles, even while in the sky. This way, you'll impress even once you set foot in whatever new land you're exploring!
1. Knee-high python boots? Why not? If you're the type to favor heels over flats, opting for boots might be a good idea: There's no danger of them falling off when you're cantering through the airport, for example. Team with simple grays like Heart Evangelista's to keep your shoes in the spotlight.
2. A high-necked, long-sleeved frock in a relaxed silhouette and punchy color are great for pairing with those trusty ol' sneakers, says Liz Uy. Fuss-free yet put-together!
3. Elevate a jeans-and-tee combo with an elegant longline coat a la Kelsey Merritt.
4. Board for a business trip in a calculated mix of loungewear that's primed for work. Martine Cajucom-Ho's salmon suit channels both pajama chill and boss babe.
5. We really like Camille Co's tip: "This is my go-to long haul flight outfit—a midi knit dress that doesn't get wrinkly and is easy to move around in. I prefer wearing midi dresses than the usual joggers and sweater combo because I hate it when I have to hold my pants to make sure they don't touch the toilet floor in the plane whilst having to balance myself." Valid!
6. Depend on loose pieces, so long as they're super interesting! Take Renee de Guzman's cool textured dress, for instance. Plus points if you add a cute beret and sensible black boots.
7. Nothing will ever really top the easy comfort of an oversized tee and sweats. Up your game with street-smart, on-trend elements like Laureen Uy's belt bag and chunky kicks.
8. We love the idea of platform brogues as a sleeker alternative to the usual sneaker! Kathryn Bernardo's got that menswear aesthetic down pat.
9. Try on plaid trousers instead of jeans the way Liza Soberano does!
10. Georgina Wilson is further proof of the classic black power suit's unmatched versatility. Wood-heeled sandals lend a vacay-ready air!