Ah, the ineffable white T-shirt! Before you dare call it plain and mean the word with scorn, remember that its lack of fanfare is exactly why the fashion crowd adores it to pieces! All you need is a little update—below, ten cute and current ways your fave celebs are wearing this ol' favorite.
1. Sarah Lahbati is beyond au courant right now, swathing herself in a silky animal print skirt and cap-toed Chanel slingback flats.
2. Laureen Uy's oversized Balenciaga windbreaker doubles as a dress, perfect for casually tossing on come lazy days.
3. Cry checkmate the way Liz Uy does, in a tartan power suit fit for both work and play.
4. A logo tee tucked into a belted, dark-wash denim mini is a chic, easy fix. Just ask Heart Evangelista.
5. If you're tired of the usual black suit, don that blazer with a leather pencil skirt à la Kim Jones. Gotta love cleverly paired textures.
6. A fresh take on the slip dress via funny gal Alex Gonzaga: pastel-tinged plaid and clear plastic sandals.
7. Chie Filomeno's lookin' street smart in a bucket hat and sock boots.
8. Charlene Gonzales is ever-chic, this time in an asymmetrical LBD over a high-necked tee.
9. The definition of young and sweet? Taki Saito's denim midi and colorful gym socks.
10. Here's a cool, casual way to pull off head-to-toe white, courtesy of Janine Gutierrez.