We've long sung the praises of a backpack as the ultimate, ideal travel buddy—but make it Chanel and watch your style cred instantly overflow. If you've been second-guessing whether or not to finally splurge on your very own, let these celebs and bloggers goad you into making that big investment that we're pretty sure you won't ever regret. Hands free is the way to go!
1. What better bag to bring on a visit to a Chanel memorial, asks Blackpink's Jennie?
2. This ain't the first time Lovi Poe has toted hers along on a jaunt 'round the globe.
3. Kryz Uy's cute mini quilted buddy has accompanied her on nearly every adventure abroad.
4. The merits of bringing one on a much-anticipated trip just keep adding up. Arci Muñoz agrees.
5. Speaking of Singapore! We love the au courant touch that clear PVC accent lends Renee de Guzman's.
6. You can't go wrong styling yours with a classic cream-and-black cardigan plus jeans, says Dominique Cojuangco.
7. Bea Alonzo grins over her shoulder, subtly flaunting a dainty two-tone version.
8. Always street-yet-sexy, Sam Richelle makes that iconic, ladylike chain strap look unbearably cool.
9. The great thing about Irene Kim's salmon piece is that it's totally convertible—feel free to carry it as a sling, too!