Everyone deserves to wear what makes them feel confident, whether that's a bold hubadera getup or a modest, simple 'fit. So if you're not comfortable wearing a crop top on its own, that's totally okay! There are a slew of ways to wear these tops without showing too much skin and some of these combos have even been tested by your fave style icons. Scroll down to see some celeb-approved crop top OOTDs that shy girls can easily DIY:
LOOK: Celebrity-Approved Ways to Style A Crop Top
1. When it's chilly out, you can just throw on a cozy knit cardigan over a cheeky top.
2. It may seem counterintuitive, but you can pair two crop tops together for added layers! For instance, Blythe wears her white crop top with a cropped button-down.
3. Apart from providing more coverage, long-sleeved crop tops are also super cute and versatile!
4. Need a fresh alternative for the summer? Similar to Julia, wear a sleeveless vest and use a crop top as your inner shirt.
5. With a laid-back baggy crop top, you won't have to worry about your top bunching up in unflattering areas. Pair it with sneakers and loose trousers for a streetwear-inspired 'fit.
6. If you prefer casual getups like Kyline, opt for an oversized jacket or button-down instead of a cardigan or blazer.
7. We'll never get tired of the classic crop top and high-waisted jeans combo. Perfect for a long school day or a night out with friends!
8. Gillian's shy-girl tip: Layer a crop top over a plain fitted tee for a demure ensemble.
*This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!