Pedal to the metal, please. Crammed into the backseat of a car might not be your ideal OOTD setting, but let us tell you that you're bound to change your mind after these nine ultra-stylish girls set the bar. You know you're more than a one-pose pony! Ride in style and mimic these va-va-vroomin' pegs.
1. Gold accessories look great against an all-black outfit...and all-black van interiors. Ask Kiana Valenciano!
2. Irene Kim's trick is to cross your legs to show off a sculptural heel, then casually dangle your mini bag over the seat.
3. Park somewhere that's got a color scheme to go with your look for a cool, thought-out snap shot against the window.
4. Prop a foot (carefully, don't stain that buttery leather!) and your chin up for a dose of attitude.
5. Got some on-trend accessories like puka shells, coin deets, and a neon beanie? Nothing a purposely-angled selfie can't flaunt.
6. On the other hand, there's no need to show your face if you don't feel like it! Alyssa Coscarelli simply takes a high-above detail photo and calls it a day.
7. Time to take your inner actress out to play. Pretend you're oh-so-nonchalantly climbing out of your ride like Bea Marin does.
8. If you're the day's designated driver, waiting for your passengers buys you a few minutes to strike a quick pose à la Amanda Murray.
9. But of course! We had to include an example from Eva Chen, the original master of Uber-set bag-and-shoefies. Take notes!