After jetsetting around Europe for the past couple months, style maven Camille Co is finally on her way home. Visiting iconic locales such as the shopping centers in Milan, and the flower fields in Finland, she looked just as picturesque as her destinations. Most of her OOTD shots are taken by her hubby Joni Koro, but sometimes, she busts out a tripod they carry around for couple pics! She also admitted that she still feels a bit awkward taking outfit shots in public. But hey, the results are pretty worth it, if you ask us.
We don't know if she did it intentionally, but we noticed that the 33-year-old influencer's travel looks can be categorized under certain themes. It's almost as if she has a set color palette or motif for each place she visits. After seeing her dainty looks in Finland, and spotting her in monochromatic 'fits in Milan, we're now smitten over her head-to-toe neutral ensembles. It's no secret Camille loves to wear pops of color here and there, but her more toned down looks are also just as eye-catching.
Here are 10 Neutral Travel OOTDs Camille Co wore in Europe that we're definitely copying
1. At her most joyful with her firstborn Sienna, Camille went for a sleeveless white top with shoulder pads, tucked into baggy gray trousers. She put on a chunky necklace and some Chanel sandals for some added edge.
2. The earthy tones of a European cobblestone street begs to be the perfect background for an outfit shot. Here, Camille has on a flowy two-piece tie-up dress with puff-sleeves and stitching details. Her mauve pink handbag is a piece of arm candy we're wanting for ourselves, too.
3. It's probably chillier far West than it is here in the Philippines, so Camille made the most out of the climate and put on a comfy chocolate-colored pullover and slacks. With some black sandals on, it's the perfect look for taking your time to stroll around the city.
4. On the more dressed-up side of things, a casual suit set is always pleasing. We adore this puff-sleeve white blazer Camille has on with wide-legged cream trousers. She only buttonned the jacket up once for maximum breeziness.
5. Wearing almost all of the earth tones in one ensemble, the influencer throws on a baggy beige utility jacket over a simple white bodysuit and loose grey trousers base. Her mint green bag adds some subtle brightness to the overall look. Definitely one of our faves from Camille.
6. If there isn't a style category such as cowgirl chic yet, then Camille's making a strong case for it. This moss green long-sleeved mini dress is giving us total Americana vibes, especially with the sleek black thigh high boots.
7. Twinning with her beau Joni Koro, the two have on some simple printed graphic tees. Camille donned hers with some black loafers, loose brown trousers and a matching vest. Oh, and we can't forget to mention her quilted beret and delightfully tiny Chanel crossbody bag.
8. Look up the word "picture-perfect" in the dictionary and this photo will be on that page. Posing against the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia, Camille has on a luxuriously billowy polka-dot tent dress, which she wore with her Prada loafers. She is literally and figuratively glowing in this outfit.
9. A jumpsuit is a travel essential since it minimizes the need to bring seperates. Here, the influencer mom rocks a dark navy blue suit with a beige vest, white socks and her Chanel sandals. It's a cool 'fit that screams city chic.
10. Camille loves the little things in life—literally, this handbag of hers is the most adorable. It's the perfect accompaniment to a copper-colored printed baby doll dress and her sickening thigh highs. This outfit takes the term "semi-formal dressing" to the next level.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!