The perfect travel buddy has quite a number of requirements to meet. Outfit-wise, it's got to be versatile, lightweight, and hardworking—something the bucket hat epitomizes. Didn't see that coming? Think it over: It's sun protection, an avalanche of style points, and a zero-gram luggage add-on all in one. Pack it in! Here, let these 10 stylish celebs-on-the-go prove our point:
1. Anne Curtis in an LBD is the perfect opening to our TED talk on this.
2. Soak up the Hawaii heat like Sarah Lahbati, whose neon tangerine bikini is another trend to try.
3. We've completely fallen for the minimalist yet street '90s 'fit Maria Rivera has on.
4. Wear your spots, says Liz Uy! A bit of leopard never hurt nobody.
5. Team sand-hued stripes with classic Burberry checks for a print-on-print take on the all-beige trend, advises Laureen Uy.
6. Nadine Lustre poses the question: Who needs a beach cover-up when you've got a bucket hat?
7. Sipping coolly on a coconut is Jess Connelly seconding the motion.
8. Sofia Andres' Fila cap is a fun dive into the logo splash mania.
9. Bright is right! Chi Gibbs' adorably vibrant, cargo-pocketed number at Coachella goes perfectly with her cute little apple green sunnies.
10. Queen Sandara Park favors a punchy cherry-red version to pare down a quirky oversized windbreaker, and so should you.