FIRST THINGS FIRST…
How did you come up with your blog name?
First, I am a self-confessed cat lady—I love anything with a cat on it. It may also come as a surprise, but we have at least 10 cats at home. More than that, my blog mirrors the curiousity of a cat.
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
- I have a huge crush on ________________.
Answer: The Korean guy in Maze Runner 2. He is so cute! (Laughs)
- I make a mean _________________.
Answer: Bowl of cereals - because I am still trying to learn how to cook! Lol.
- My most unforgettable fangirl moment was with _________________.
Answer: Imelda Marcos when I bumped into her in a condominium in Makati. I was like, “no wrinkles tho!”
- I can never leave home without ________________.
Answer: Tony Moly Panda hand cream. I can’t stand the feeling of dry skin!
- My guilty pleasure is __________________.
Answer: Going on an ukay-ukay adventure.
- The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was ___________________.
Answer: “Negosyo o kalayaan? Bayan o sarili? Mamili ka!” From my current favorite movie, Heneral Luna. It’s so unfortunate how some decisions are made to favor only a few. This movie is so moving and I can’t wait for the other Artikulo Uno films.
- I am a self-confessed _____________________.
Answer: Night owl. It’s already 1:15AM as I type this.
- Signature pose? It’s gotta be what my friends call the “nga-nga but fab” pose. They make fun of me because I love posing with my mouth slightly open.
- Favorite editing app and/or filter? In this particular order: Snapseed, VSCO, and then I make adjustments using the structure editing tool of Instagram. I also like PicsArt when there are some photobombers that need to be deleted.
- Favorite foodstagram? There is a lovely couple I follow on Instagram who takes the most AMAZING flatlays of food.
- Pet peeve? When people type “sneak peak,” and when I see someone swimming fully clothed in public areas. I don’t get it.
- Favorite karaoke jam? Something by Britney Spears, for sure.
- Dream travel destination? Definitely New York!
THIS OR THAT?
- Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Flats. I stand 5’7” so I shy away from heels unless an event requires me to wear a pair.
- Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? It depends on the occasion, but without batting an eyelash, I’d pick matte.
- Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? My schedule is too erratic to stick to a particular theme. I cant be bothered!
- Fiction: Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter, for sure! I’m still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts.
- Closet staple: LBD or LWD? LWD, and I mean long white dress.
- Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? I like to write, but it’s like farting: you can’t force it or sh*t might come out. (Laughs)
HOLD ON. LAST FEW QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
I value every comment on my blog because not everyone is good at expressing themselves, but the fact that they had the initiative to leave a comment is overwhelming enough for me. I love people who engage.
And the worst?
It’s not really bad but I receive tons of comments saying I look like the Korean actress Gong Hyo Jin. I Googled it and she is gorgeous. But, my friends, I am not even Korean!
Paste an emoji here which best describes how you feel about it.
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.
I nominate Nikita Conwi!