FIRST THINGS FIRST…
How did you come up with your blog name?
I’ve always been a big dreamer and I believe that through patience and hard work I may make these dreams happen “one day.” I established my blog in the hopes of inspiring others to do so as well.
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
- I have a huge crush on ____________.
Answer: Martin Qui
- I make mean ________________.
Answer: Homemade and handcrafted gifts
- My most unforgettable fangirl moment was with _______________.
Answer: Mario Maurer
- I’ve always wanted to try ______________.
- The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was ____________________.
Answer: “Successful people find value in unexpected places.” – Peter Thiel
- I am a self-confessed _________________.
Answer: Perfectionist/OC person
- Signature pose? Looking down or looking away while smiling
- Favorite editing app and/or filter? VSCOCam - can never stick to just one filter!
- Favorite foodstagram? Japanese food accounts!
- Pet peeve? Copycats and wasting time
- Favorite karaoke jam? Any Taylor Swift song!
- Dream travel destination? Too many. But off the top of my head now, Cambodia and London!
THIS OR THAT?
- Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Flats
- Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? Matte
- Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? Washed-out
- Fiction: Harry Potter or Twilight? Twilight forever!
- Dress: LBD or LWD? LBD
- Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? Passion! Write to be understood.
HOLD ON. LAST FEW QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
Can’t really pinpoint one but the best ones are heartfelt emails/messages letting me know that I’ve served as an inspiration to a reader.
And the worst?
“Red is not your color.” Lol, if that counts! Haha!
Paste an emoji here which best describes how you feel about it.
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.