(Check out Renee's blog at reneeedg.com!)
FIRST THINGS FIRST…
How did you come up with your blog name?
I’ve always wanted to keep my blog name simple yet personal. Deciding on it, I remembered my fondness for dolls. I loved collecting them. In fact, I was a Bratz type of gal! Up until now, I am still a girly girl who makes paper dolls through design sketches.
- Signature pose?
Answer: I like to keep my poses relaxed but defined. Leaning on a wall, looking away from the camera, or sitting somewhere with my legs extended.
- Favorite editing app and/or filter?
Answer: VSCO all the way!
- Favorite foodstagram?
Answer: French macarons plus tea, and Japanese food.
- Pet peeve?
Answer: Revealing bra hooks and straps or underwear lines!
- Favorite karaoke jam?
Answer: Phoenix, Haim, and Fitz & the Tantrums would be my favorite bands. Although, I’m very much fond of music with the vintage touch.
- Dream travel destination?
Answer: I’d love to see the islands of Croatia and explore the town of Cinque Terre, Italy.
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
- I have a huge crush on ____________.
Answer: Adam Levine (c’mon who doesn’t love him!)
- I make a mean ____________.
Answer: Matcha smoothie
- My most unforgettable fangirl moment was with _____________.
Answer: Kylie Jenner. I literally freaked out when I saw her at Brandy Melville!
- I’ve always wanted to try _______________.
Answer: Skydiving and ostrich riding.
- The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was ___________________.
Answer: “Work hard in silence; let your success be your noise.” –Frank Ocean
- I am a self-confessed ____________.
THIS OR THAT?
- Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Heels
- Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? Matte
- Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? Washed-out
- Fiction: Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter
- Favorite Jennifer: Lawrence or Lopez? Lopez
- Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? Passion
HOLD ON. LAST FEW QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
Whenever people would say that my blog is an inspiration to them, I become extremely happy. It feels wonderful to do something you love and, at the same time, influence and help others.
And the worst?
Thankfully, I haven’t received a terrible one concerning my blog. But generally speaking, people love to judge in the sneakiest way possible. I actually don’t mind them!
Paste an emoji here which best describes how you feel about it.
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.
Liz Dumdum and Lizmariah Villaflor.